Proudly Serving for Over 40 Years
For over 50 years, Battle Mountain General Hospital has been committed to providing our community access to quality healthcare. We have up-to-date technology and medical services so you can receive your healthcare close to home. Our attention and quality patient care is what we’re most proud of. As a community hospital, we share the same goals and have the same values because we strive to be good neighbors. Battle Mountain General Hospital…offering you and your family healthcare excellence, in your own backyard.
Battle Mountain Vision
"Optimizing the quality of health for the people we serve"
- Jason Bleak, CEO
Battle Mountain Mission
- We help people.
- We provide an exceptional experience by promoting coordinated patient-centered care.
Battle Mountain Values
- I am Caring, I humbly and compassionately Interact with everyone.
- I am Ethical, my honest actions are in the best interest of the people I encounter.
- I represent Quality and Excellence, I exceed the expectations of patients and colleagues.
- I have Integrity, I can be trusted to do the right thing independently.
- I am Accountable, I accept responsibility and evaluation while following policy.
- I am Innovative, I pursue best practice skills and embrace change.
Battle Mountain General Hospital continues to provide quality healthcare to our community and nursing home.
“The Five-Star Quality Rating System was created to help consumers, their families, and caregivers compare nursing homes more easily and help identify areas about which you may want to ask questions.”
The Five-Star rating system is based on State Survey Health Inspections, staffing ratio per resident and quality measures.
“Quality” is not just a Rating
Our staff takes great pride in making our residents feel at home. We have a talented, dedicated team who are committed to meeting the demands of 5-Star Quality. This dedication allows our residents to remain in the community near family and friends, enhancing their quality of life. To learn more, visit http://www.medicare.gov, Nursing Home Compare.